A true centerpiece of any leather jacket collection, the Antique Lamb A-2 is a rustic take on its WWII Government issue counterpart. Designed to give a unique worn patina, the antiqued leather has natural graining and skin detail, naturally creasing upon wear. The lining features two embroidered American flags and silk screened with similar patriotic vintage historical embellishments. This jacket is also available in Long sizes.
• Crafted from 100% specially tanned antique lambskin leather • Quilted lining with an embroidered and silk screened patriotic appliqué • Snap down collar • Underarm ventilation grommets • Front zipper under wind flap • Two front flap snap pockets • Side entry pockets • Two interior pockets • Knit cuffs and waistband • This is a regular fit jacket • Available in black, brown, or dark brown • Proudly made in the USA.
The sheepskin B-3 was first issued to bomber pilots in early WWII. To protect them from cold weather situations while flying high altitudes in open cockpits the B-3 quickly proved to be one of the military’s favorite. The Women’s B3 Bomber Jacket is an accurate replication of this classic style used during the war, now tailored especially for women.
• Soft supple double-faced Shearling • Leather welted seems • Brass belted collar • Waist straps for extra warmth • Two front pockets • This is a slim fit jacket • Available in brown • Proudly made in the USA.
WASP A-2 Flight Jacket
Women’s Air Service Pilot (WASP) being the most popular of the women’s military groups, flew over 60 million miles of operational flights from aircraft factories to ports of embarkation and military training bases, where combat pilots would fly these aircrafts off to war. Cockpit USA commemorates these ladies of the sky by replicating the A-2 worn by these selfless women in a more figureflattering fit.
• Soft lambskin leather • Silky quilted lining with a beautifully printed and embroidered patriotic motif • Two traditional patch pockets • Side entry pockets • One inside pocket • Knit cuffs and waist • This is a true fit jacket • Available in brown • Proudly made in USA.
Women's G-1 Jacket
Cockpit USA’s Women’ G-1 Bomber jacket is a feminine take on the traditional G-1 bomber brought to use by the U.S. Navy in the 1930s. This naval fighter pilots jacket is a perfect combination of quality and luxury.
• Antique lambskin leather • Lined with Cockpit USA's copyrighted Escape map design • Plush mouton shearling fur collar • Side entry pockets • Two front flap pockets • Knit cuffs and waist • This is a true fit jacket • Available in brown • Proudly made in the USA.
The Amelia Jacket
As worn by Amelia Earhart, the leading lady of aviation during the 1920s and 1930s, this flight jacket is a beautiful re-creation of the original. This handcrafted jacket features similar details as those on Amelia’s, with contemporary style perfect for everyday wear.
• Supple, vegetable tanned lambskin leather • Two patch pockets • Side entry pockets • Knit cuffs and waistband • This is a true fit jacket • Available in brown • Proudly made in the USA.